Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Clicking Ads/A couple Picks for October 14th

Hey guys, I'm trying to get 500 ad clicks by the end of the month. So if you guys dont mind clicking an ad or two that interests you (picture ads preferably), I would appreciate it. No need to go crazy clicking ads. It helps show sponsors I bring good traffic to my blog.

Next post for October 14th will be posted tomorrow afternoon with full writeups. But here are my first 2 picks...

Pick #1 (golf) David Toms or tie

Pick #2 (golf) Webb Simpson or tie

Both picks are similar. Both golfers seem to have a slightly better shot at winning than Fowler or Kuchar. But add the tie option, and its icing on the cake.

Thanks to everyone for following,

Streakhelper

4 comments:

  1. how confident are you about both these golf picks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one was correct, thanks! Webb is currently winning his prop too so lets hope that holds out!

    ReplyDelete