Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18th Picks

Pick #1 Oral Roberts


  Because this game starts in just 30 minutes, I don't really have a lot of time to go into detail. With them at home though, and having some pretty decent wins this season, I like Oral Roberts. Oral Roberts knocked off then-ranked #9 Xavier on road 64-42, and South Dakota State (a pretty solid team at 21-7). Oral Roberts also hasn't lost at home since their home opener to UTSA, as they are 15-1 this season at home. This one should be close, but I'll probably put my humble W3 on it since it's getting pretty late in the month. Good luck whatever you do.


Pick #2 Michigan Wolverines: 3-pointers made or tie

Michigan is 14-0 this season at home (Memphis and Duke were played at a neutral site), and averages about 8 3-pointers a game. There is also a bit of hype as to whether the Wolverines even need the 3-pointer prop on their side. Many believe they can win the game outright. I don't know if I would go that far, but I certainly think they can cover the pick. Also note that 3 of Ohio State's 4 losses have come on the road. I really like Michigan as well. Good luck Today.

2 comments:

  1. Man thank you so much for your picks. I probably wouldn't have thought about that Michigan pick. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem man, I enjoy it. Glad they help

    ReplyDelete