Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

November 15th Picks/Tip-off Marathon

Pick #1 2 pointer first basket of game

    I would be lying if I said I put "research" into this one. 2 pointers are just typically much easier to make. I'm just rolling with it. Good luck whatever you do.

Pick #2 Hawaii 


  Based on last year's play, I would take Hawaii. Hawaii is a 13 point favorite at home, and I really don't think CSN will be able to produce enough to win. That's enough for me. I don't have a whole lot else to compare (with it so early in the season). Hawaii just has a better overall team. Zane Johnson was a good scorer last season, averaging about 15 points per game. Plus, he has a pretty good supporting cast. CSN's main weapon is Stephen Hicks, and the only other players that played significant against USC were Vinnie McGee and Allen Guei. If Hawaii loses, they lose. I feel much better with them either way. Good luck whatever you do.

Pick #3 Drexel Dragons (no writeup)


I'll have more tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment