Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10th Picks

November 9th results:

Xelaju- Push
Any Other Result- Win (0-1)
No: No point scored in the first five minutes- Win
Arizona wins by double digits- Loss (won by 8)

Record for day 2-1
Record for month 19-7

  I couldn't get around to posting today. I had a lot of stuff going on, both personally and with the site I needed (and still need) to address. I'll get a post up  tomorrow in the afternoon though. However, I have one pick I'm going to squeeze in tonight, but I don't have time to write about it.

Pick #1 44 yards or fewer (or no TD) (Virginia Tech @ Georgia Tech)


   As of right now (8 minutes left in the first half), both defenses are playing really well. I don't think this will be 45+ unless there is a big play on special teams or an interception return (or its corny translation; "Pick Six").  Good luck whatever you do.

7 comments:

  1. Thats a hard one to call. I guess would go Canucks though. The Kings have rally struugled lately until they played Nashville on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great call on the VAN pick. Thanks for that, I pretty much owe the last W of my W4 to you Streak Help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man any posts for these early/afternooon soccer games today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I got some coming. I'll get it up soon.

    ReplyDelete