Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2011

September18th Picks

September 17th results-

Milwaukee- Won 10-1
West Virginia- Won 37-31
Auburn- Lost 38-24

Record for dayh 2-1
Record for month 23-5

I'm going to take tomorrow off as far as writeups go, but here are a few picks you should be interested
in.

Green Bay wins by double digits-

Drew Brees throws for 251+ yards- Hard to turn this down. Brees almost always goes well over 251+

Phillies win- Hamels is a great pitcher, and he has the leisure of pitching at home. Carpenter is a good pitcher. I'll take the great over the good.

Hamels records a strikeout in the 1st- Goes back to him being a great pitcher. He averages about 8 strikeouts a game. I usually hate risking picks like this, but this one isn't that bad.

These are all picks I would make. I hope it helps tomorrow...

Would love to hear any comments you have about anything. Good luck

email streakhelper at streakhelp@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment