Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 21st Picks

Here is one pick I really like, that I am getting up because I won't be home till about noon tomorrow. I will be busy all morning.


Pick #1 FC Honka

   This looks like a very good pick. It could almost be Honka win by 2+ in some ways. Rovaniemen hasn't won or drawn on the road since May 19, 2011. Making them 0-0-9 in their last 9 away matches. Honka is 11-6-4 overall at home in 2011 Including a 1-0 home win in May over Rovanieman. Overall Honka's goal difference is +6 while Rovanieman's is -31. Thats insane. I will try to put more up on this tomorrow if I can. But in case I don't, just know that Honka is a huge favorite. I've seen them as high as -600. Absolutely ridiculous.

Pick #2 Texas Rangers

  Similar scenario compared to yesterday. However, tonight the Rangers will start CJ Wilson (2.97 ERA, 16-7 record, 1.17 whip, 198 strikeouts) at pitcher,  and the A's will start Brandon McCarthy (3.35 ERA, 9-8 record, 1.15 whip, 116 strikeouts). CJ Wilson looked good when he played them on 9/11. Leading Texas to a 8-1 win. In McCarthy's last start against Texas (9/9/2011), he fell well short of defeating the Rangers, losing 4-13.


 (Possible) Pick #3 Wilson records a strikeout in the 1st

  He strikes people out pretty often. Last time against the A's, he had two strikeouts in the first inning. your taking about a 60/40 chance in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment