Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

   Ok if your feeling bold about the Blackpool vs Sheffield game, I would go Sheffield. I really dont like this matchup, but if you forced me to make a pick between the two, Sheffield would be my pick. But the Yankees to me seem better. I think thats all I have time to write today. There arent a lot of matches I really like beside the Yankees and maybe the Cardinals. Stay tuned for tonight. I will have an analysis of August 12th picks and let you know my final thoughts on the Cardinals/Brewers game. If you have followed my picks from yesterday and pick the Yankees today that should put you at a win 4. be sure to click "follow" up in the top left corner of this page for updates. Sorry todays picks were not very in- depth. Tommorows should be though.




(accidentally put this article in the comments)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks today bro. Likin the blog since I started working full time.you sum up the favored picks in a day which saves me time from checking bodog and what not..only suggestion is making a quick post before bed on the next morning/days initial gut feelings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jake, I'm glad

    and Nick, thanks man. Thats what I intend to do. Things have been so busy the last couple days I have been posting so late

    ReplyDelete