Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24th picks

Pick #1 Milwaukee

      With Marcum on the mound for the Brewers and the Pirates starting a newbie pitcher, the Brewers to me are the obvious choice. Marcum has been pretty good this year for the Brewers, going 11-3, with 127 strikeouts and a 3.4 ERA. I think it will be similar to yesterday. That's about all you need to know honestly.

No time for anymore writeups. I have been so busy the last couple days.


Pick #2 Atlanta Braves-



Possible Pick Arizona-

Possible Pick #2- Boston

Possible Pick #3 Yes Weaver records a strikeout

Sorry. this blog has been hard to update today.



6 comments:

  1. At this point I hope the Brewers lose. If they lose, most of the leaderboard goes down. Resulting in the probability of the stash rolling over to 500,000 next month. A half million is a ton of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, did you post the link to my blog because I am getting so many more views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted it in an ESPN discussion board

    ReplyDelete