Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10th Streak for the Cash picks

Pick #1: Lithuania (soccer)

 Here is a pick you may feel like I am crazy for., but I feel like this is a pretty good pick. Yes, Arminia has scored more goals and has a better record, but Lithuania I feel has played harder competition. Arminia is overrated to me and has used creampuff teams to make themselves look like they are a decent team. But trust me Lithuania wins this easily by 1 or 2

My best picks for today: PHILLIES and YANKEES

Pick # 2 Phillies:

The Phillies look like they will be in really good shape going up against the dodgers. The Phillies (76-40) play at the LA Dodgers (52-63). Worley has simply looked fantastic this year, with a 8-1 record, 2.85 ERA 72 Strike outs and a 1.17 WHIP. He looks much better on paper than his opponent's pitcher Chad Billingsley; Who has a pretty high 4.25 ERA, 10-9 record. However, with 120 strikeouts and a 1.43 Whip he makes up a little. I think Philly wins by a few and at least a couple. Definately a great pick.

Pick #3 Yankees:

Sometimes I absolutely hate the Yankees. They have broken more streaks, than any other team on SFTC. and as you remember back in June they finished off Gopher's 25 straight. But tonight I feel pretty good about them (of course thats what I have said before). The Angels will debut a pitcher who absolutely tore it up in his triple A farm league with a 1.6 ERA. But getting your first start against a Team with bats like the Yankees (ranked second in runs next to Boston and top 3 in everything else) might be a rough way to start a MLB career. The Yankees also have a slightly more experienced pitcher in Ivan Nova with a 10-4 record and 3.8 ERA. Also he Angels batting is nowhere close to the Yankees. Yankees for win 2 of the day (if they dont do what they have done in the past)

Pick #4 Cleveland Indians: Jeminez has been pretty decent lately. I'm not going to do much of a writeup on this, but I think cleveland is the way to go if you made me pick. Prediction; close game, but a win for Cleveland

Sorry this is all I have time to writeup today but...


Other picks you may consider but I cant guarantee:

No run scored in 5th inning and 2 or more hits in 8th inning

No comments:

Post a Comment